Welcome to Bay Harbour Med Spa’s official laser hair removal blog. For new visitors — if you’re not familiar with our authentic European paramedical med spa, we are conveniently located between Miami and Miami Beach (east of US-1) and about 10 minutes south of Sunny Isles. For our Aventura patrons, we are located about 15 minutes south of the mall.
We’ve decided to dedicate this blog specific to laser hair removal because this treatment does not just start or end with the term “laser hair removal.” It is actually much more intricate.
- Do you know that it’s possible that you are NOT a candidate for laser hair removal? That’s right, not everyone is a candidate. If your hair is light or white, laser treatments will not work for you — and don’t let any other med spa tell you otherwise!
- Do you know that IPL is more so a gimmick than a treatment that will offer you permanent hair reduction results?
- If your skin is dark/black, do you know which laser technology is approved for darker pigmented skin vs. those that are not?
- Do you know that if you are a woman and suffer from certain health issues which deal with hormonal imbalances that laser hair removal treatments will not work as you might expect until you see an endocrinologist or the like?
The above are just a few examples of why we have decided to arm you with enough information so that you may better make an informed decision before you go in for laser treatments!
- What’s different from this laser hair removal blog than any other website you may come across?
- Less boring posts, more helpful laser removal video vlogs answering dozens of questions. Pretty much each and every topic is covered here.
- WE ARE NOT trying to sell you our services. We want you to have a wealth of information so that where ever it is that you may seek laser hair removal treatments you will know exactly what types of questions to ask, what you SHOULD expect and what types of results are realistic specific to you as an individual! Because let’s face it no two humans are born the same — and the same goes for laser treatments — what may work for one individual may or may not work for you.